Your Persian carpet will soon get to the point where a standard vacuum won’t be able to get all of the dirt and dust off of it if there is a lot of foot activity on it. The http://carpetcleanersnorthshore.com can give you the knowledge you require before you attempt to clean your Persian carpet.
Methods for avoiding damage to Persian rugs
1. With routine vacuuming, a few hours of sunlight every now and again, and expert cleaning, moth larvae that nest in Persian rugs can be kept at bay.
2. Have your rugs professionally cleaned and store them in a locked container when putting them away for the winter. Request a sea lable bag from your carpet cleaner along with instructions on how to keep it secure during storage.
3. The main cause of carpet damage is usually moisture, so maintain your rug in a spot that’s clean and dry at all times.
4. To prevent carpet compression damage, cover the table and chair legs with furniture casings.
5. Loose carpets can be kept from sliding by being put on thick, rubber pads, which also serve to distribute the weight of the furniture.
Mistakes to avoid when cleaning Persian carpets
1. Avoid sweeping your Persian rug because doing so can harm the fibers.
2. Additionally, regular vacuuming can damage and loosen fibers. Depending on the size of your rug, aim for once or twice per week in a high-pile setting.
3. Don’t use chemicals to spot-clean your rug. Instead, dab stains with a white cloth as soon as you can and have a carpet cleaner tackle the stain.
4. Do your homework and locate a facility that specializes in washing Persian rugs, Kilims, and Dhurries rather than taking your Persian carpet to the local dry cleaners.
Carpet Cleaners North Shore
191 Pacific Hwy, Lindfield NSW 2070
(02) 8310 7640